Friday, March 19, 2010

What a slacker I've been...


......but I assure you, the only slacking I've done has been on this blog...well okay, a little house work too. I have been REALLY busy with school, test after test after test, and when that isn't enough, they throw in a few more tests that cost a lot more points....like midterms, but we made it threw. I cannot believe it's been over a month since I've posted, where did the time go? Grandma and Grandpa Tucker (who have officially been promoted to Nona and Papa) came to visit for a couple of weeks in February and I believe that's where I got a little off track. Life always seems so lifeless when they're here and Chris is so thankful to have someone to cook him dinner (thanks Nona). Evey and Colby got to go on long walks with Papa which they love so much...especially Evey, she may not be able to hold a conversation or read a book, but she is clever enough to know that she has all six foot something of Papa wrapped around her one inch nothing finger. In almost a week they will be TWO!!! We can't believe it, we're happy and sad all at the same time, I know the days of wishing they were little again will be here so fast we won't know what to do, *sniffle*. Colby and Evey have both been sick this past week so doctor visits are in our very near future (like tomorrow) and I'm afraid tubes in the ear may be in Colby's very near future (eek!). On a good note, the weather has been BEAUTIFUL and we can't get enough of it. I have tons a photo's to post, that's the one thing I have been keeping up with (taking them, not posting them obviously). So the babes are down for a nap, Chris is in the garage and it's back to the books for me....take care everyone, love and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment